From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Terry Mctaggart" <terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Listserver Chrysler Club" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 2:53:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Oil

All,

I've been using Redline additive for several years now.   Easy to get, my local part store stocks it, about $10/ bottle, good for two changes.

http://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?pid=121&pcid=21

I did notice that it thins out the oil a bit, and the pressure drops somewhat, so I go to a little heavier oil for those really hot summer days and use 20-50 with it.

Bob J