Re: [Chrysler300] Goodyear Blue Streak tire

From: Michael Moore <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:39 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Goodyear Blue Streak tire

One story was that they had a bunch of 15 inch Blue Streak tires his dad had ended up with. He gave me a set of dual-oval air cleaners for a 300H, a set of new tail light lenses for a 300G, a set of hubcaps for a 300F etc. He said he had a new set of Blue Streaks for my car if I wanted them. I said I'd take them .

In 1993, I dragged that tire home to California as personal baggage and have had it ever since.

1.  Does anyone know what it is? I do know it was never a stock 300H Blue Streak tire?

2.Is it worth saving?

3. For what?  I had thought of using it as a spare, but I drive my car and would not want a 50 year old spare!

Thanks, MIke Moore
300H

I do seem to recall reading a Hemmings add years ago that corvettes of that time frame also
used the Blue Streaks.  Another resource??
Even 15+ years ago the advertized $$ was Stratospheric  bucks!

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops working.