[Chrysler300] Goodyear Blue Streak tire

In the 1990's, I met a Maryland man whose father had  owned a Chrysler dealership years earlier and had sold 300's to Robert Mitchum  (who had a nearby horse ranch I think) and also to a famous stock car racer whose name escapes me, but who also raced 300s and had a brother who was also a racer.

The man and I were working together closely on a criminal investigation which eventually a trial. We met periodically in Maryland to review our status with the US Attorney.
When we met, my friend (who knew I owned a 300H) would show up with some odds and ends of spare parts he found in the barn of his deceased father's Maryland farm.
One story was that they had a bunch of 15 inch Blue Streak tires his dad had ended up with. He gave me a set of dual-oval air cleaners for a 300H, a set of new tail light lenses for a 300G, a set of hubcaps for a 300F etc. He said he had a new set of Blue Streaks for my car if I wanted them. I said I'd take them .

But, he couldn't find the tires, and at one point said his dad sometimes used new 15 inch Blue Streaks take-offs as tires for farm trailers, he thought the little whitewall  was pretty cool. He brought me one used Blue Streak tire when he couldn't find any of the new ones (Although he called me 15 years later after he found the new set of Blue Streaks and I was able to direct him to someone who was restoring a show 300H and could use them.)

The used one he gave me earlier though is not like any Blue Streaks I had on my car. It is plain, size 7:60-15, and says "Goodyear Blue Streak" "nylon" on the outside, and has very large numbers  2:5:62 burned on the inner sidewall. My friend said the tires were either used for racing for that driver whose name I forgot, or they were New Jersey Highway Patrol tires.

In 1993, I dragged that tire home to California as personal baggage and have had it ever since.

1.  Does anyone know what it is? I do know it was never a stock 300H Blue Streak tire?

2.Is it worth saving?

3. For what?  I had thought of using it as a spare, but I drive my car and would not want a 50 year old spare!

Thanks, MIke Moore
300H