From: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Chrysler 300 Club International" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:57:16 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] VIN # Question

Doug, My Black 62 300 Sport Convertible with Black California plates was built 8/31/61 and it’s vin# 8223102704. It is I believe original, no engine, but there were two different type front fender chrome pieces. I always thought one was a left over 61. As it had an extra chrome bar on it.

Jerry Lindsay