Re: [Chrysler300] Reply Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus-History

Re: [Chrysler300] Reply Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus-History

Hi Ron and to all who have not fully followed the thread:

Previously there was a series of posts for the short histories of each letter car. Bob Merritt is in the process of updating the web site with this updated info.

The current request is to edit the long history for those who are not familiar with the full history of the 300 Marque to date. A large poster is planned for this.

A recommendation is to make up a pamphlet for this. But that would be expensive.

The specs of the large tent looks like we can have one of each letter, including a Hurst, with a short history placard and an actual 300 race car.

There will be a poster dedicated to the full mechanical and dimensions.

There will be a full display area for the other letter and non letter 300s in year order from C-300 thru the 70s 300s.

Look forward to at least 60 300s for the 60th anniversary celebration.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone