From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mwl1967
Sent: March-04-14 11:02 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Trailer Size?

Hi Everyone,

    I'm sure this must have come up at some point in the past but I'd like
to open a discussion as to what to look for in a enclosed trailer sturdy
enough to handle the largest of the 300's. I currently have a 20' open car
carrier with a steel deck that weighs around 2300lbs empty with 3500lb
axles. Add a full size brute to that and I'm running at maximum. Shall I
assume an enclosed trailer same length will then need to upgrade to 5000lbs
axles to cover the weight of the car and the trailer? What about length?
Will a 20' enclosed give me enough room to get in front of the loaded car,
and down on the ground to work the tie downs up front? What about trailer
construction? Why is a Haulmark Edge twice the price of others? Do I need a
door on the drivers side of the trailer to get in and out of the car?
Appreciate any input.

Mike Laiserin

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: