[Chrysler300] 300's for sale

Time to reduce, so  I must sell ONE of my 300's.

I have a 1965 300L. which I have owned since 1974. Crap, that's 40 years...
It has a Black Leather interior and Vinyl roof. Power seats and windows, glass all OK.
Headliner rotted/gone and carpet removed. Door panels are OK, I think

I have all new parts needed to O/H the front suspension.
New "L" grill lenses, thermal fan clutch, original hubcaps and spare console.
Many other items stored away.
It has rust on bottom of 1/4's, floors and trunk OK.
I have new carpet for it and a right front fender and left door. The original front fender has a crease in the front peak, and the original door has some Bondo in it from a dent.

Last ran in 1996 when I drove it onto the trailer to come to AR.
Still had cold air then. It has over 500,000 miles on it and never apart. It now is seized, not sure if it's just a little ring rust...
I am the third owner and knew the first 2.
Original owner bought it as he was a traveling salesman with MD, VA, DE, some PA and NJ as his territory. \
He then had to drive to CA to handle his paperwork and orders. About 8 trips a year. Said he chose the "L" since it was a great road car for his trips.
This old girl is what got me into the 300 club and I hate to let it go. Hell, my kids spent their teen years riding in it, and Jo used it to commute. Took it to all the early Meets we went to until we got the Hurst.
Asking $4500.00

OR

I also have a 1970 300 Hurst, a rare console car. 1 of maybe 50 built.
3rd owner, 2nd owner was a Chrysler dealer who bought it in 1972 and used it for his personal car until We bought it in 1989
Runs and drives. Won't stop, needs brake work. No rust, glass all good.
Power windows and Leather seats. Drivers seat splitting.
Last used at the Mena Meet in Spring of 1997. in covered storage since.
Have new carpet, spare deck lid, other parts stored away.
Asking $5500.00

Call me and we'll talk.
Ray Jones
479-394-5738

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?