Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300K Ram Muffler Specs?

Hello Dave;

Does this chart help you

http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/exh/1.htm

It is from the exhaust section on our tech page at
http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html

On 11/14/2013 10:53 AM, torquechap@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,
The mufflers on my Ram K are bad and need to be replaced. The set currently on the car are incorrect and I'd like to have an OEM-spec system back on the car. Can someone with an OEM muffler please provide measurements on:

1. Muffler Length?
2. Muffler Width?
3. Muffler Thickness?

A reference pic or two would also be most helpful. The goal is to create a true factory correct reproduction.

Conversely, if a fellow member happens to have two NOS mufflers sitting on a shelf I'd be interested in purchasing them!

300KL'y,

David Morrison
New Jersey

No virus found in this message.