From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Allyn
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:12 PM
To: Chrysler300; Chrysler Wagon Group
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1960-64 Leakage Issue

Working on my '62 New Yorker Wagon, though I would think the question applies to all'60-'64 models. (Newports, New Yorkers, 300's):

I have discovered if I pour water on the windshield... it enters at the base of the windshield... ending up inside the base of the inner kick panel wells. And then sits there promoting a fun thing called RUST!!

Does a Gary Goers replacement windshield gasket fix the lack of sealing in anyone's experience? Or are these years prone to leakage regardless and a slathering of clear silicone is required?

Thanks!!
Matt Allyn
62 300 Sport
62 300 H