From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Leahy
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:10 AM
To: 300 club; evbc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] excellent products

van's auto is a great supplier...quality, reasonable and fast !

billlllllllll leahy in still hot kennewick, washington

On Sep 5, 2013, at 6:48 AM, Ronald Kurtz wrote:

Good morning, Tim:

You may want to try Van's Auto (920-324-2481, http://www.vansauto.com/). I
bought gas tanks and sending units for my E and '64 "K." Great
reproductions.

Best,

Ron Kurtz

E #292