RE: [Chrysler300] I don't need alcohol to be happy

RE: [Chrysler300] I don't need alcohol to be happy

As a follow-up I went to my 'breakdown bucket' that I keep in whichever car
I am driving at the time. I keep a list of ethanol free gas stations in it.
It turns out the most reliable site is

http://www.pure-gas.org/

I have been 100% successful using the Kansas and Missouri locations it
lists.

As far as additives, I am steering away from any 2-stroke oil or other
additives other than Stabil and lead substitute for prolonged highway
speeds. I have heard too many stories about oil based additives causing
fouled plugs, stuck rings and smoking??

My 2 cents worth  (continued)

.Jack

Enjoying the same C-300 since 1967