[Chrysler300] RE: need help re car frame moved

[Chrysler300] RE: need help re car frame moved

While on the topic of Carlisle,

1)  is anyone going near-  or able to for payment - Charlestown South Carolina and able to deliver the rolling frame of a '36 Auburn Speedster to West Chester PA zip 19382

or 2) who might be some good cheaper Carrier/Trucker, that might move it for me ?! I have often seen Members know/mention who they found good at doing that sort of stuff.

Sorry it not a '300', but if/when I get it home, it could end up parked next to one of my 3 300Cs - this is what I promise(hope?!) will be the last major car/project I have on my 'before I die bucket list', but maybe that idea/wish will work or not just like it hasn't for last cars bought?!  Hopefully other 300 Members manage 'not buying yet another car' better than me?! (A 300F is only other car I really SHOULD buy, but they a car I think only one buys restored, and I too broke for that !! )

IT IS ONLY FULL ROLLING FRAME WITH MOTOR TRANS DRIVESHAFT - no body, but has tires that hold air/roll -it is mid 70s Ford, size of stock LTD/Galaxie, NOT REAL AUBURN.

Any help appreciated, seller said he will help re pickjup/loading, and seems nice guy, and have his full phone, contact details.

Christopher in Australia

Been too busy for any local 300ly news, plus we now into our aussie cold/wet times in south of nation - gas prices just hit over 160c a litre, plus our dollar dropped 10% in last month (double OUCH!!!) and for you US grain watching/growing 300Members, about 2 weeks ago, most of south had supposed best June cropping start rains since 1981 - you all hopefully enjoy your 300s in nice summer weather over there

> To: finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:50:54 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Parts to Carlisle
>
> Guess it's that time of year again. Need to find out who needs what kind
> of parts at Carlisle. I sold a rear backlight for a 4-door to a club
> member a few years back, but it was never picked up. I still have it and
> can bring to Carlisle or I can leave it in MA for more local pickup. Let
> me know. still have some 60-62 stuff left over. Am interested in anything
> 61 specific or 70 Chrysler specific for my Hurst. Maybe one of those
> elusive balancers for my lower pulley. ;-)
>

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM, David Schwandt
> <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > I can deliver the 62 rear clip listed on the web site classifieds to
> > Carlisle for $100
> >
> > Also have doors for 63-64 2 dr hdtps, a fair condition pair of rocker panel
> > trim mldgs, the long ones.
> >
> > A 300K deck lid Maroon in color, a white 64 Newport deck lid and new car
> > take off hoods (2) for 63-64
> >
> > I now have acess to an enclosed trailer to transport these items if anyone
> > is interested give me a call at 563-583005
> >
> > Also doors and fenders, hood and rad support for 55-56 Dodge as well as
> > windshield for same.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Dave Schwandt

> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm