Re: [Chrysler300] 300F convertible diecast model

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F convertible diecast model

Hi Mark--Wow, guess I should have done some more research.  It's  a little
annoying, because before purchasing I emailed the seller to see if  these
came in black, and the answer was no.  Now, with your input and  researching
harder, I discover they are not hard to find in black or white  either, for
that matter.  Buyer beware, I guess, but thanks--I'll try to  snag a black
one and save myself the painting hassle.

Shannon

In a message dated 1/10/2013 2:06:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,