Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G on ebay

Bob J. and All:
Before that car was owned by Mr. Hegeman, our old Club records show the
owner was Mary Ann Elam, who, if memory serves, was an officer, or wife of one
 in the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.  That ownership may date into the late
70's.  Before her, we show the car owned by a Hugh Raupe.  So there is  a
little additional owner info, for what it is worth.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 11/20/2012 7:14:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,