From: "JettLarry@xxxxxxx" <JettLarry@xxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:27 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] C300 to auction Friday (WITH AC)

Just got a message from one of Martin Swig's son telling me of a C300 that will cross Bonhams this Friday in Carmel during the Pebble Beach Concours madness. The time will be around 11 am. It is their number 429 and carries vin 3N552088. Chat tells of a two year restoration with help of Ken Brody and Gary Goers. Picture of the a/c looks correct from my eyes. Auction co values it at 55-65 K. Wish I could be there but I am selling a 53 Buick Woody in Monterey at Mecums for the guy that let us on the Laguna Seca Track and loaned us his house on Lake Tahoe where Martin Swig introduced us to Chrysler racing since the 1920's.

mailto:jettlarry%40aol.com Larry Jett 510-794 7911 Newark CA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)