[Chrysler300] 300K in Colorado

I have a K I'd like to sell.  I've completely redone the front end, new
brakes& shocks, new mufflers and tailpipes.  Radiator rebuilt as is the
engine and transmission.  Transmission has been converted for Spicer
U-joint.  Has a posi-rear.  Interior redone in Firethorne red, including
rebuilt dash pad, door panels and back panels.  Has roof trim of Silver
series but WW color car had Roman red forward of the chrome trim.
Bumpers rechromed.  Interior pattern isn't factory pattern but foam is
new and vinyl was done by an old time craftsman who had familiarity with
this vintage. Console is missing lens at rear.  I have fenders, a hood,
bumpers, rear bumper guards rechromed but not concours.  I have
headlight bezels, parking lenses and most of a trunion rebuild kit I
used very little.  Car has been hit behind the drivers door and I redid
the rear fender mostly in lead.  Gas tank was from another '63 or '64
car,  It had a nice interior and gas level sender was much better. Tank
was cleaned and treated with J. C. Whitney gas tank kit.  I've got the
paint off of the car and is very nearly ready to refinish. Brake M.C. is
out, changing it to 2 reservoir.  A/C is being converted to R 134. I've
acquired a '69 Dart GT convertable and have been restoring it and lost
interest in the 360 hp. K.  I'd like to get $3500 for the car.  Contact
me about other parts.  I have some DC window motors and control switch
out of a N.Y.  Also  a vacuum control out of the dash.  One square horn
ring.  I'm in Montrose, Co. About 60 miles south of Grand Junction (on
I-70).  I'm Joe Fresch at 970 249 7121.  I'm around most of the time

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)