From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Keith Boonstra
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Fern
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] re passenger side rear view mirror on epay

Mine adjusted OK, but because of its position I still couldn't see a wide
enough angle of traffic to feel comfortable. I paid a whole buckninetynine
for a round, sticky-back convex mirror and slapped that on there. Looks a
tad un-factory but the safety gain is huge.

Keith Boonstra

-

On 6/12/2012 12:21 AM, Fern wrote:

> Has anyone here had any experience with using the passenger side rear
> view mirrors that vansautollc has for sale on epay? I had purchased
> one a few years ago on ebay (can't remember the seller) but the
> adjustment is so far off that one can't see properly the rear of the car.
> Or better yet, doesn't anyone on this reflector have either an nos one
> or a real nice one for sale? Shipping would be to zip 83826 in Idaho.
> Fern

Group" button

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to