Re: [Chrysler300] 57 C won't start...again

Re: [Chrysler300] 57 C won't start...again

i pulled the starter off and cleaned every thing i could / put it back in and bingo it started and continues to start / thanks everyone / billllllll
On Jun 8, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Tony Rinaldi wrote:

> This eliminates a bad ignition switch in the start position.
>
> You may have a problem with your starter.
>

> From: Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:59:43 -0700
> To: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 57 C won't start...again
>
> it continued to just click.
>
> billlllllll
> On Jun 8, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Anthony Rinaldi wrote:
>
>> Hi Bill,
>>
>> Turn the key to the right, in Neutral, and jump the terminals of the starter solenoid. Basically, bypassing the ignition switch start position.  Let me know if it cranks and starts.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)