[Chrysler300] Letter car trunk project - a request for Chattanooga atten

[Chrysler300] Letter car trunk project - a request for Chattanooga attendees and the listserver at large

Greetings-

As you know from reading the "e-news" I am working on a project to obtain
photos and documentation of original letter car trunk compartments of all
years 1955-1965 plus Hurst.  The operative keyword is original.  We need
trunk compartments that have not been restored and are correct, complete and
intact.  They needn't be in mint condition (they never are).  The idea is to
document and illustrate the original, correct materials and components for
reference purposes on the club website.

To date progress has been slow.  We have the J, K coupe, and L coupe handled
with work being done on the G coupe and convertible.

I'm making three requests in this message:

1)     Anyone bringing a letter car to Chattanooga with a good original
trunk compartment?

2)     Anyone attending the Chattanooga meet who has a good digital camera
and is comfortable taking pictures of trunk compartments?  I would have done
this one myself had I attended, but alas, I cannot attend the meet.

3)     Anyone out there in listserver land not attending the meet that has a
good original trunk compartment and is capable of taking pictures of said
trunk that would be willing to do so?

Please contact me off server regarding any of the above and I can send a
link with an example web page that shows what we are looking for.

Thanks!

Carl Bilter

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional