From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of A. Lance Espinosa
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:52 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Thursday night car show

A radiator shop cant clean a gas tank out here. Do to environmetal concerns.
So now theres a bunch of guys doing them selves dumping old gas who knows
where.

Being a New Yorker guy, I'd like to have one of the 300 1964 2dr New
Yorkers. Or any of the pre 64 wagons. 300 had the lowest numbers.
But there are some other Mopars with super low numbers to.

My car show ends in May since all the snow birds will be up north. That and
its too dam hot.

Lance in Highlands county FL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional