RE: [Chrysler300] Electric window mechanism

Jeff Carter at JC Auto Restoration has those parts. Since he is on the West
Coast of the US, you can call him today. 425-672-8324,

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Niels Hansen
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 4:58 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Electric window mechanism

PLEASE, PLEASE GROUP!
I NEED YOUR HELP, HELP, HELP!!
Hi group,
this is Niels from Germany.
Before you start into your usually weekend activities please check out very
seriously
your shelfes loaded with Chrysler spare parts.
I am restoring my 1961 300G and want to have it end of April on the road
again.
Everything runs great but today got a shock: The electiric window motor
(bracket) mechanism
broke when I closed the drivers door. Terrible! No chance to repair because
somebody has repaired
it long time ago by glueing the broken parts together.

Is there somebody friendly member in our club who would sell me this part???
I am willing to pay a good price! It would really help me.

Or, if you don´t have this part- perhaps you know somebody who has this for
sale.

Please have a look at our club homepage, click "Stories", far left side
"Niels Hansen´s G" and go to page 6.
There you can see my problem!
Please help!

Kind regards (it´s springtime here)