Re: [Chrysler300] Whitewall Tires for H or J with one inch whitewall

Re: [Chrysler300] Whitewall Tires for H or J with one inch whitewall

If you go to the Discount Tire or America's Tire Company website
(interchangeable name apparently) they show a Cooper Trendsetter SE tire in
the 235-75-R15 available in a white side wall (I estimate about 3/4 inch) as
available for $67 each in my area (southern california).  Such a tire might
not be available in other areas of the country though.  This is the tire I
use on most of my C bodies.  It is an adequate tire for these cars and for
the price, I am not complaining.  A Michelin tire seems to have a stiffer
sidewall, but at least this one is available at reasonable cost.  40K mile
treadlife claim.
Steve Albu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional