Re: [Chrysler300] OCW article on gasoline

Re: [Chrysler300] OCW article on gasoline

You still need to find yourself a graduated tube (for $25?), but
otherwise it looks like a low cost way to go.  In the articles (which I
hope I can reprint for soon - I'm waiting for official permission from
Skinned Knuckles) it is pointed out that test kits are available such as
the Fuel Testers AFTK0600.  That one will give you 180 tests for only
$25, and looks like it's a bit easier to use than the ehow
instructions.  They are carried at aircraft and marine suppliers.  Think
I'd better get me one.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings: