Re: [Chrysler300] OCW article on gasoline

Is it like Jack Nicholson said, "They Cant Handle the Truth"

-------Original Message-------

From: mckanical-marvels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3/28/2011 6:48:00 PM
To: Michael Reed
Cc: Chrysler 300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] OCW article on gasoline

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it Michael Reed! I knew the listserver police
were going to get you!!! All someone has to do is mention the name of Obama
and the LSP are waiting to pounce!
Last Wednesday, Gary Hagy mentioned the name, "Jesus Christ". I was certain
that the LSP were going to get him too...but they let him slide! Of course,
they may have warned him in private and we just didn't know about it.

Troy K Koop

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:53:45 -0400
"Michael Reed" <mrreed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you're referring to the tag line -- I'm sorry for that. I try to
remember to delete the automated tag before I send anything to this
listserver -- I overlooked it this time.

> My sincere apologies.
>
> Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional