From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Kern
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:47 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Validation!

Hello 300’ly to all!
While reading Randy Leffingwell’s CORVETTE FIFTY YEARS, validation for our Brutes as the original muscle car couldn’t be printed in a finer tribute or more credible. Page 186, on the topic of the ‘64 Corvette, reads: “Another group within GM, hungry for Corvette’s performance image, found a new direction. Muscle cars, born in the 1950s at Chrysler as big cars with powerful Hemi-head engines, spawned imitators who were quick studies.” He then goes on to discuss how Pontiac division manager “Pete” Estes launched the Tempest LeMans in ‘63 and the GTO in ‘64. Nice!! Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)