From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:02 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Help needed. help given

Larry,

The caps will fit any of the Motor Rim Wires. If you can't find used ones
check with Bob Bornestein in Glendale. He is no longer a club member, but if
you can't come up with a phone number let me know. I'm not sure if he is
still in the business, but his were the best. Also I think you can purchase
them through Coker Tire.

John Lazenby
Royze Inc.
1990 W. Corporate Way