RE: [Chrysler300] Rebuilt Distributor Vacuum Advance

RE: [Chrysler300] Rebuilt Distributor Vacuum Advance

Try the Co. below. I sent 2 dist. to them for re-curving. I had NOS VA, but they will rebuild them one at a time. Very reasonable.

The Philbin Group
28 N. Russell Street • Portland, OR 97227-1619
(503) 287-1718 or 1-800-869-7301
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc