Re: [Chrysler300] Dot 3 / Dot 5

Ok, Mike, Ron and the anonymous person who answered me,

Consider me enlightened, as I now see many (some) in this group are so
narrow minded as to pounce on a slip of the tongue from some source in the
distant  past and consider it "political". No politics involved in Chrysler
and Fiat merging, is there?

I agree this listserver is for discussions of our 300s and occasionally
other related Mopars, but is not a sounding board for some to crucify another
member for a slight slip-up.

If you are in this thin-skinned or narrow minded bunch, just please keep
your mouth shut and your keyboard silent if your message doesn't concern
Chrysler 300s.

Thank you, Gary Hagy

In a message dated 2/7/2011 6:51:20 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,