[Chrysler300] Ram K project car for sale

[Chrysler300] Ram K project car for sale

FOR SALE:

An original Ram K coupe. Affectionately well known as  "The HULK", it  attended many early meets when owned by club member Don Cole.  I can recall fondly, sitting shotgun in the HULK, the sound of  a freight train IN a tornado as those short rams screamed to  120 MPH in the Boston Tunnel during the 300 meet there. Til then I had never seen  cars scatter in a tunnel before!!

I've decided to sell this car because its famous record breaking claim to fame has been trounced !! Up until Tom Coxs' recent water pump failures, the HULK was the only car ever to destroy 3 water pumps during a 300 meet weekend, that time at the Chrysler Proving Grounds. Actually, it was probably the first car to destroy 3 pumps in a year.  Don Cole became quite proficient at pump RandR that weekend. Now Tom has challenged the record and eliminated the HULKs chance at a place in the Busted Knuckle Museum. I think we  need to have a "R&R pump-off" between Don  and Tom at the next meet.  Are you reading this Larry?

Anyway, back to business...

...and sadly, The HULK  was later  sacrificed  as a parts car to restore a  Ram K  convert.

At this time, It is literally buried in a warehouse in Pittsburgh. Its been stored inside for the last three years, but prior to that it sat outside unprotected for at least that long. It has the usual rocker panel rust, but the trunk floor is VERY solid .
The car has a 440 engine in place and ran well when parted. The ORIGINAL  short block is included with the car,  but it is located in Boston. The rams, carbs and breathers are no longer with the car, but the exhaust headers and the remote brake booster are in place. There is no intake on the engine.
The seats are black leather; the fronts needing some repair. There is an extra set of black  leather buckets included with which one good set might be made. The console looks good.  The headliner and carpet are shot.
This is a factory Air-Conditioned car with power windows, tinted glass  AND a rare FACTORY AM/FM radio. The original color is Sequoia Green metallic I believe.
There is an extra hood, decklid, front valance and  grille from a rust free 300K included.
The rear bumper and the rear pot metal pieces are junk. The front bumper is typically twisted. The original wheelcovers are there but the original wheels are not.
The car has never been operational while in my possession, so I don't know the condition of the engine, transmission, brakes or windows. The previous owner said everything worked some 8 years ago. I have no photos to send, but might be able to get one shot of the right side.  The car will probably  look better than it is in  the photo.

Over time, I could probably realize about $2000 parting this car, which is about what I have in it, but It would be a shame to part it. If you have an interest in possibly saving this car, make me an offer.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LISTSERVER. PLEASE contact me OFF THE SERVER at  Ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff Miklas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional