Fwd: [Chrysler300] seat belt color

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: retromobilia@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: barjam300@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 9:34:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] seat belt color

I was an early believer in seat belts a/la SCCA. I am of the memory that "factory" seat belts were dealer installed far into the 1960's. It was not until mandated by government that belts were installed in the factory, and may still have been extra cost. Until standardized in the 70's.

Regards,
John

J D Jung
Retromobilia.net