From: John Kuegel <jwkco@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list server <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  Dave Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Vintage Tags
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 05:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dave,

-my F is registered with vintage plates via the "YOM" law, which stands for Year Of Manufacture...in New York State, you can register with vintage plates as long as they're from the year the car was made, and the tag number is not in current use...if it was a 2 plate year(some years only had a single plate that you put on the rear), you need to take a color photo of both plates in the same photo to prove you have 2) and send to the DMV with proof of ownership/ insurance and you will be sent your new registration...they don't want you to paint or alter the plates in any way, but some folks restore their plates for mounting on the car...there is a phone number you can call to inquire about the tag number being available...all states should allow this...good topic

John Kuegel, 300F coupe, Long Island, NY