From: Henry Schleimer <henry.schleimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 11:17 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] American Classic tyres

Has anyone had long term experience with American Classic tyres as far as
he whitewalls turning brown?  I went to our Wintersun car show on the Gold
oast today.  It is a week long festival open to any cars pre '74.  I saw on
 car four year old American Classic tyres that still looked good.  However,
he Diamond Back agent had one on display that was cut through showing brown
hrough the white wall.  I couldn't read how old it was though.  They
iscredit these tyres claiming their moulded on whitewalls are better.  I
ssume they put Cokers in the same class.  That may be so but they don't
ell the 235/75/R14s I want.  Anyone with comments?

Note there weren't any 300's to be seen (as to be expected) but there were a
ew 426 hemis and a supercharged 392.

Henry
Brisbane Australia

<*> Your email settings: