RE: [Chrysler300] Hemi Rocker Arm Covers

57 did not have "earl holies" on the valve covers.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Paul Holmgren
  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:24 PM
  To: Dave Schwandt
  Cc: 'chrysler 300 Club Intl'
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi Rocker Arm Covers

  Dave Schwandt wrote:

  > Can I put an A/C AirTemp sticker on my valve covers???

  > Or maybe a couple of freeze plugs!
  > That would be cool!

  > Dave Schwandt

  Dave; you forgot the 'warning' stamp for the proper sized sparkie plug too
  :-)

  Can it also be clearlyfied exactly what to look for on the A/C cars??
  I seeked many years to locate a usable affordable set of covers to get
chromed,
  and when I found them they didnt have the coil mount.

  my black car had A/C but the valve cover had no earl holies that I ever
saw. (as
  I recall so far)

  but then it was in parts when I got it, but the earl valve was on the
firewall.

  --
  Paul Holmgren
  Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy