  From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:21 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Franklin Mint 300D Convert

  Looking at the pictures on Franklin Mint's web site, I notice that the
  model doesn't have the mylar "hash marks" on the lower, carpeted part of the
  door panels. My 300D convert also lacks these mylar hash marks. Anybody
  out there with 300Ds that lack these thingys? Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)