Re: [Chrysler300] Conv. Top Rail Frame

Your painter can add a flattening agent to change the gloss level to  suit
your taste. Of course it would be nice to have the original paint chip to
have something to compare to, at least to attempt to have a guide for the
level  of gloss.

Something else to consider; I believe (Gil please chime in here) that the
OEM tops (at least in '64) had the inside material of the top in white.
Presumably to match the Ivory Semi-Gloss of the top mechanism. However, last
time I changed a top I could only find replacements with a black underside.
So..  you might be stressing out over a color and gloss level when it may not
look  great against a black underside. Perhaps paint them black?  Ugh.  If
one can get new replacement tops with the (correct?) white underside please
let  me know... I'll get one put aside for my K

Mike Laiserin

In a message dated 11/10/2009 8:58:40 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,