Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 300X non-show car?

Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 300X non-show car?

Years ago I tried to have the ball joints rebuilt on my '66 300 but they
wanted $400 each.  So I swapped out the lower control arms, mounted ones
from a '71 Plymouth and installed the spindle, disc and pin-type calipers out
of  the same car.  Best thing I could have done.  I have far better brakes
and a smaller turning radius which used to drive me crazy.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA
300F
'66 300 vert.
'56 Dodge Custom Royal

In a message dated 10/31/2009 5:43:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,