[Chrysler300] Dashes from Sweden in California

[Chrysler300] Dashes from Sweden in California

Hello guys 'n' gals out there in the BIG country.

Now it soon time for the big Swap meet up in Pomona, California.
For those interested, it will be a product presentation from the
Swedish dash company RD Autoline there.

Website www.autoline.se <http://www.autoline.se/>

They will bring a lot of dashes for show and I now wonder if anybody
wants to be there and maybe take a look at the products and can tell
us over the list what they think about them??
If you go there, don't forget to mention that you are a 300-club member.

Their website now has an English department too.

I have NO personal interest in this company and I don't know Tony more
than over a few E-mails but he seems to be a really nice guy. I just
want
to help our nice club be find the best products on the market and I
think
we have them here. It's not only the Chrysler family they make parts
for,
they have a big  product line for other brands.

If you need them to bring a dash for YOUR car to Pomona to see/buy, just
let
me know and I'll send Tony a mail and see what he can do with a short
notice
like this. I know they will leave Sweden on this Monday for California.

        Best regards. Johan 300-G Conv. Batmanblack.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)