From: Rich Barber [mailto:c300@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:37 PM
Subject: Photo op for your 1955 300

I have had several communications in addition to the one below with Mr.
Winspur.  He is looking for an original or properly restored 1955 Chrysler
300 to photograph and take dimensions from for creation of a new C-300 model
kit.  He needs to photograph and measure interior and exterior and also
needs to photograph and measure an engine and PowerFlite out of the car as
the kit will include a drivetrain.  It would be easier for Winspur and his
technician to do this work in Indiana or (Daytona) Florida.  If you live in
either of those areas, have a nice C-300 and/or an engine-tranny out of the
car and this appeals to you, please contact Winspur directly.  I have
provided Winspur with several guidelines such as no a/c vents, wire or steel
wheels are OK, no backup lights and no outside rear view mirrors.  I also
suggested he consider expanding his offering to also include a 1956-B, as
much of the two cars' design detail is the same.

If you do make a connection, please continue to provide Winspur with
appropriate guidance so that we don?t end up with another inaccurate model.
I feel a new accurate model kit that could be painted the appropriate color
and dressed in racing paint if desired would enhance our understanding and
appreciation for these icons.  I did not discuss compensation issues with
Winspur and assume compensation would be minimal, if any.  I think he is
looking at a 1:24 model.  He mentioned they are already doing an early 50's
Hudson

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber