From: James <jdelrae1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Hood Insulation
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Mike,
I need to install mine as well. Was going to use 3M 8001 "Gorilla snot"
weatherstrip adhesive. Would like to hear any other product options from the
club as well
Thanks,
Jim
300E
--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>, "Michael
Reed" <mrreed@...> wrote:

> I had new pieces of hood insulation (from Gary Goers) installed on my "F".
One piece came off while driving.

> Before I glue it back into place, I would like to hear from other owners
what brand of adhesive they've used successfully on hood insulation...

> Mike Reed in Lake Odessa, Michigan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: