Re: [Chrysler300] Power windows

Mopar power windows are "Use 'em or lose 'em".

As to the motor not always working:
Take it apart and clean the commutator up. use a broken hacksaw blade
to get between the copper contacts and clean them out a little.
What happens here is the brushes lose contact due to dirt/corrosion.
Oft times, you can get them to work by slamming your hand on the inner
door panel where the motor sits or push down on the window. then
they'll work for a while.

As to the switches.:
Do this on a bench with a towel laid out to keep stuff from
disappearing. If the window works from the drivers switch but not the
pass side, it's probably  a switch problem.
Remove the (in this case) Pass. switch and pry back the tabs and
remove the back. inside are springs and rocker contacts. Clean up
these contacts with fine sandpaper and this will usually fix them.
Put some Die-electric grease on them and reassemble.

In a previous post I told y'all that 1986 Dodge Ramcharger window
motors were the same ones down to the casting # That's a huge range of
years to pick from.
That was their motor and they stuck to it for at least 21 years. I'm
guessing that any Chrysler product with power windows in that range of
years, will be the same.

The motors have 2 wires. + & -. The body is NOT ground. Power one wire
and ground the other. It will run, Switch the wires and it will run
the other way

Finally, Right front is the same as Left rear and vise-versa

Ray Jones