From: Kenyon Wills [mailto:imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:36 PM
To: c300@xxxxxxx
Subject: 300 Parts source found

Hello,

My name is Kenyon, and I help run www.imperialclub.com

In order to finance the restoration of my Imperials, I have been selling
Imperial parts on ebay for some time through my ebay store.  I'm writing to
mention that I recently purchased an extensive trove of 1961/1962 300 parts
which fills a residential garage.

I'm listing them on ebay now and in the coming weeks, and I'd appreciate it
if you could forward a note to your email list?  I'd like to get these parts
into the right hands, and hope that folks who may need them will know that
the next 30 days might offer some good deals on needed/rare parts.

The ebay store us under the name R-W-DParts (including hyphens) if you'd
like to seek it out.  Most of the stuff will show up if you search "1962
300" on ebay motors - there are currently about 450 items, many of which are
in the store only and not visible in a general search, so some poking around
may yeild some good scores.

Lots of trim, interior, specific parts for 62 especially, with some carry
over to 1961 or 1960.

Thanks in advance for spreading the word.

Kenyon Wills

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: