Re: [Chrysler300] Huge 2 day MoPar Auction

Lots of nice cars, some junk - some bargains on less interesting cars,
but mostly the nice ones went high. I think you can still get to photos
and description at wwgauctions.com

Lot 102 68 300 convertible (junk - lots of minor body damage, poor
paint, loose interior) $3200
Lot 109 70 300 convertible $6200
Lot 111 64 300K hard top $12,250
Lot 113 65 300L hardtop $17,000
Lot 119 57 300C hardtop $34,000
Lot 125 63 300 Pacesetter conv $10,000
Lot 127 68 300 conv $10,000
Lot 130 60 300F hardtop (nice appeared original Ca car with 57k miles)
$35,000
Lot 135 61 300G (3 speed manual with 2.90 gears - purported to be one of
race cars or not owned by someone famous in NJ but rough condition) $18,000
Lot 142 - 62 300H (nice car) $32,000
Lot 155 70 300 conv $9750
Lot 157 64 300 conv (413 4 speed) $8500
Lot 159 63 300J hardtop $14,000

mwl1967@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Is anyone going to that mopar auction in Birmingham, Alabama this
> weekend.
> I just found out about it. There seems to be a good number of finned
> mopars
> in both letter and non-letter variety plus an equal number of 1950's
> station wagons for sale,
>
> Looks like it would be fun.. wish I could go but probably not a bad
> thing I
> can't get there. would be nice to see the results.
>
> Mike Laiserin
> Phoenix, AZ
> **************Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at
> your