  From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:39 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Club Store

  Bit frustrated here. Where are the prices for the Club's projects?
  Website only tells me I have to be a member to order, recent club publications
  don't seem to promote the items or at least not very often. Want to order
  10 items but it isn't as easy as it should be. What am I missing here? L
  Jett
  **************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
  Try the new Email Toolbar now!
  (http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)