[Chrysler300] FLY FISHING OUTING AT THE SPRING MEET

[Chrysler300] FLY FISHING OUTING AT THE SPRING MEET

Hi Folks:

I have heard back from the Fly Fishing Outfitter. In order to prevent any
errors in my transcribing his e-mail, I have just copied it and included it
in  this one. Please read his reply and if you have any questions, let me
know what  they are and I will get answers for you.
>From what the Outfitter says, novices as well as experienced fishermen will
 be accommodated.

Tom
300s4ever

Tom-
I talked to the guys.  What we  would do is set you up with 2 instructors.
The fee would be $100 per  person for the class.  So either, $400, $600 or
$800 depending on how many  you have.  We would like to do this on the Tully
due to the size of the  group and the amount of water we would have on the
Tully.

We can get outfits for all these  guys, but we wouldn't have waders..  I
can work on that one.

Let me know if this works for  you.  Also, let me know if you also need
someone to come to your event on  the 14th?  Or is the same thing as we are
talking about for the guided  day?

I will wait to hear from you.
Thanks
Tony
Tony  Gehman
TCO Reading
610-678-1899

 TCO Reading - 2229 Penn Ave.  Reading, PA 19609
TCO Philadelphia - 895 Penn Street. Bryn Mawr, PA  19010
TCO State College - 2030 East College Ave. State College, PA  16801
TCO Carlisle - 419 East High Street  Carlisle, PA  17013
TCO Adirondacks - Hungry Trout Resort, Whiteface MT, NY  12997
_www.tcoflyfishing.com_ (http://www.tcoflyfishing.com/)

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814852x1201410738/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter419NO62)