  From: JJ
  To: Fern ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Rich Barber
  Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] electric window motor removal ?

  Thanks Rich and Fern, I was running my finger along the crank arm and felt all those teeth so im assuming its that which would have severed me pinky? I had both bolts loose today and something told me to stop and ask the question on the 300 forum first - LUCKY indeed!
  Ill try and find some literature on how to do it correctly first.
  The window is in the down position so im assuming this is the danger zone?
  Jeff