[Chrysler300] 300 Parts

Hi All,
 During the next few weeks I will be putting the rest of the late Burt Tylers parts collection on ebay. There are already 21 items on right now.
Those who went to the fall meet last year in Maine know that I had a trunk full of parts that I sold at the meet. There are still a lot of things that I either didn't have room for, or didn't sell.
 Most of these items needed extensive cleaning and organizing to make them ready for sale. Half the proceeds go to Burt's widow Jennifer, and the other half to me.
  Since I'm laid off at the moment (hopefully only for a couple of week), I have the time to do this. I'll also be adding stuff from my own excessive collection of parts.
Here is a link to one of the auctions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230331610853&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem= Click on the other items link so see the rest. Everything has a reasonable starting bid with no reserve.
Thanks,
 Don Verity

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional