[Chrysler300] Please remove me from the list

[Chrysler300] Please remove me from the list

I apologise that my wish that the Club 300C Authority substansiate what he 'allegedes' about my supercharged 300C has ended up on this site, and is going nowhere other than boring everyone to sobs/despair/whatever, plus bringing out ever more heated comments?!

So I am asking that I be removed off this site, effective immediately. I will follow the issue myself when I come to the US, and then ask that any 'misdescriptions' be corrected through the Club's Directors if they think it appropriate.

Thank you to all those who I have gotten to know, and I can keep in touch off list,

all the best 300ly,

Christopher Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional