Re: [Chrysler300] LITTLE LEFT of 'LLOWED but it is a 300 engine....

Re: [Chrysler300] LITTLE LEFT of 'LLOWED but it is a 300 engine....

Well,

If price is no object, why not just hit the Mopar Performance catalogue.

P5249064 shows as a six-quart rear sump big block pan.

P4120613 is the entire bolt set to install it.

P3412049 for the gasket

P4529565 is the 3/8" pipe six-quart pickup & screen.

Price?  Dunno, but you can see all of this on pages 64 & 65 of the catalogue @ the following link:

http://www.mo-pod.com/pdf/09_Performance_Catalog-120908.pdf

(warning, HUGE download, ~ 28MB!)

Best Regards,

TFM

Thomas F. Miller
'57 300C

>>> "Gary Barker" <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/14/2009 3:39 PM >>>
The oil pan on my 69 Power Wagon with a 383, The sump is in the front and is
7 Qt.
 My 413 Motor Home engine ,The Oil Pan  sump is in the center.
           Hope this helps.    Gary Barker