[Chrysler300] LITTLE LEFT of 'LLOWED but it is a 300 engine....

[Chrysler300] LITTLE LEFT of 'LLOWED but it is a 300 engine....

Any body help me determine what big block oil pan will fit my 66 300 Sport
440 but with a rear sump?  Isn't there a truck engine or RV that has the  bulk
of the oil collected to the rear rather then the front of the motor?
Happy to visit wrecking yards but need to know the target of my
investigations.  Got one for sale?  Availability rather than price is  important here.
Suspect I need a revised oil pick-up tube as well.   Gary the Parts Doc?  Racer
Rinaldi?  Gramps Riehl?  Murray  Park?  Jeff Carter?
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000004)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional