From: HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 3:27 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Goodyear vs. BF Goodrich

OK group, I'm in the market for new tiers (not necessarily for a 300) just
my daily driver.
Looked at those two and really liked the Goodyear's look, however I was  told
that the BF Goodrich were superior in quality, for about the same  money.
Was I given a line for whatever reason or is there  any truth?

Joe  Gross
70' Chrysler 300 Hurst
Old Englewood,  FL.
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx